Clifton Glamping is located in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. Perfect for that leave it all behind feeling, this luxury glamping site overlooks the picturesque Maraetotara river and feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern living.
Located just 20 minutes from Havelock North, Hastings and Napier, our site is perfect for couples seeking that luxurious escape with a wonderful north facing aspect that captures all day sun and the perfect, romantic setting for that sundowner as the sun settles.
Tom and Lucia Gordon have created this stunning site for your absolute enjoyment and we know you will totally relish in its setting and style.
Our site is situated on the historic Clifton Station which has been owned and farmed by the Gordon family since 1860. The Station is farmed by Father and Son, Angus and Tom Gordon. Tom is the sixth generation to live at Clifton and they run a fully working farm with approximately 5,000 sheep, 500 cattle with acres of coastal flats for cropping and 120 acres in pine trees.
19 December -14 January
$350 per night with a 3 night minimum stay
14th January - 28th February
$350 per night with a 2 night minimum stay
The rest of the year
$290 per night with a 2 night minimum stay
Where there is a single night gap between bookings it may be possible to book that single night with a $75 surcharge. If you are interested in this option please email us with the date request.
- Solar power
- Hot Water
- Beautiful Linen
- Stylishly decorated
- Full cooking facilities
- Outdoor bath and shower
- Dehydrating eco-friendly toilet.
- Cycling – Access to some of the most stunning trails in New Zealand.
- Wander a while – Walking tracks that take in some of the most stunning scenery in Hawke's Bay.
- Experience a working New Zealand Station – Sheep dog demonstrations and shearing show in historic Clifton Station Woolshed.
- World class wineries on your doorstep – Indulge in some of the best wine New Zealand creates.
- Te Awanga beach – A stunning surf break just 2km away.
- World famous Cape Kidnappers – Check out one of the main gannet colonies and yet more stunning scenery.
- Outfoxed – For the more adventurous, our friends at Outfoxed offer a full range of activities, from Clay Bird shooting, Paintball, Can Am tours and rides only a few minutes away.
- Cape Kidnappers Golf Course –Ranked #34 in the world by Golf Magazine, this is a truly amazing course and it's right on our doorstep.